Tammy Quinn, Human Resources Director
Wyoming Behavioral Institute is a 110-bed psychiatric hospital and outpatient clinic. We offer an exciting and innovative multidisciplinary treatment team setting working with children, adolescents and adults. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good leadership and communication skills. We offer comprehensive benefits that include:
- Paid time off
- Extended leave bank
- Group health insurance, including a prescription drug plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance and personal accident insurance
- Basic life and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Defined contribution plan
- Shift differentials for clinical staff and holiday premium pay
Wyoming Behavioral Institute is committed to making every interaction part of our Service Excellence, which includes the three following standards:
- Standard One: Treat Everyone as a Guest
- Standard Two: Demonstrate Professionalism and Excellence in the Things I Do
- Standard Three: Practice Teamwork
It is the policy of Wyoming Behavioral Institute to comply with all EEOC guidelines without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other conditions protected by law. Wyoming Behavioral Institute will do their best to make reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Select the job that you are interested in below, scroll to the bottom of the job description, and click on the drop down menu to tell us how you heard about the position and select the appropriate location, then select "Submit Your Application."
Scroll to the bottom and either create a new application if you have never submitted an application through the website, or log in to submit your application. Follow the instructions and submit the application.
If you have questions, please call our Human Resources Director at 307-265-5125.